Total Rehab is committed towards the well-being of the community. It conducts regular community wellness programs. These programs include free workshops on healthy living, and concessional membership to the members of the community. Such programs are arranged in schools, apartment complex, ladies groups and social clubs.
A few workshops and other activities conducted are listed below:
- Lecture-demonstration on “Management of back pain and related issues” at Rotary club, Belgaum
- “Awareness campaign and free check-up for COPD” for public at different places in Chennai.
- “First aid workshop for high school students” at Shishya School, Chennai
- Interactive workshop on “Problems of adolescence and ways to resolve them” for high school children at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chennai
- Workshop on “Occupation related problems and solutions for teachers” at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chennai
- “Pain camp” at Vatsalyagram Brindavan, Mathura where free consultation and treatment was provided to patients
- “Back Care” awareness lectures and workshops in many social clubs in Chennai.
Areas of our involvement:
- Back pain-Healthy back
- Geriatric health
- Scientific nutrition
- Non-medicinal Diabetes management
- First aid
- Basic life support training
- Women fitness
Call 044-28330103 or 9962273502 or send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and
Schedule a free lecture/workshop in your community;
Also enquire about community membership for discounted treatments
Pain Camp at Vatsalyagram, Brindavan where people were given insight into how to maintain a healthy back, dos and don’ts in acute pains of joints and muscles, and 150 people were examined and treated.
Back school program for adults > 40-years of age
Adolescent education program at a school in Chennai
Public awareness activity about diabetic management without medicines, spine care and methods to recover from back pains without medicines
World COPD day celebration –free camp for assessment and education
Dr Hanspal and Dr Alpana analyzing
the spirometry result of a COPD patient
A person having spirometry test
COPD education through posters
to the camp visiors
One patient of COPD is being taught exercises